Sunday, July 11, 2010

Help!! I'm looking for a temporary (wash and wear type) of hair straightener.?

I'm mixed with african american and mexican and I have natural wavy hair. I've been relaxing it for 10 years, every so often (maybe every 5-6 months) But I'm getting tired of the harsh chemicals and I don't want it to be permanently straight. I still want some versatility. I'm having a hard time finding a product that I can use that isn't as harsh as a chemical relaxer , but will help in releasing the curl pattern of my hair so I can wear it staight. I've heard of curl away, biosilk(not good), and redken. Are there any other products out there to help with this ? Which is the best? And I already have a sedu flat iron, but using the flat iron often isn't to good for my hair.


thanks a bunch!!

Help!! I'm looking for a temporary (wash and wear type) of hair straightener.?
there isn't a product that'll straighten just for the day with no blowdry/flatiron. All the non chemical products made for smoothing and straightening are made for use with thermal tools (dryers, irons). The best you can hope for out of them with no tools is to smooth any frizz, but they won't make it straight. Sorry to tell you it's either keep relaxing, or use a flat iron, but with either choice make sure you are doing regular conditioning treatments.


No comments:

Post a Comment