Sunday, July 11, 2010

Woman vs hair!?!?1?

Picture day tomorrow.. hair.. stiffer than someone whos never strectched?


i want that hair that u can flip and it will go bakc to normal position... when i flip.. i end up with a mohawk...??





is it better to wash evrynight just with conditioner and then shampo evrey 3 or 4 days if you ahve VERY DRY hair??





the problem is taht evrytime i wash i need to straighten or else ill look like medusa.. but the more i straighten, the more it gets al split ends adn dry and UGLY..





i try heat portector. i works for the first try but then it doenst..?


i add this biosilk silicon and it just makes my mohowak more stable..


lol.. plz anyone help!!

Woman vs hair!?!?1?
Use pure, extra virgin coconut oil. It may sound crazy but it works. I swear. Use a gentle shampoo, then rub the coconut oil into your hair and rinse it out. I do it, even though I don't have dry hair. It makes it shiny and pretty! My friend (who is black) is the one who told me to try it. Her hair is a disaster if she doesn't do it. Give it a try.


No comments:

Post a Comment