Sunday, July 11, 2010

What to do with my thick poofy hair..?

Well I want to do something than just sticking it in a ponytail...Some products I have at home are...biosilk silk therapy,garnier fructis anti-frizz serum,mousse(sp?),and other random hair products....I just took a shower so my hair is damp right now...I have a blow-dryer and a straightener(which doesnt work too well).....Any suggestions would be great

What to do with my thick poofy hair..?
You could straighten it! Wait till your hair is dry though, or else you will fry your hair!





1. Blow Dry hair


2. Straighten hair all around head, make sure it is evenly straight all the way around.


3. Part your hair on the side








That should be really cute. And it is simple too. If your hair is thick, I wouldn't use mousse, it is usually volumizing, and by the way you described your hair, you don't need any more of.


No comments:

Post a Comment