Sunday, July 11, 2010

How do i get my hair as straight as I want it? ps i'm a girl using my dad's e-mail.?

well i have really poofy and frizzy hair! wen i straighten it with a chi and biosilk it still doesn't work! It's still really poofy and frizzy! How do i get it to look super straight smooth and silky?











wen my hair looks far from that wen i straighten it?

How do i get my hair as straight as I want it? ps i'm a girl using my dad's e-mail.?
A ceramic flat iron will work...maybe you are using the wrong kind. I've tried a chi before and it didn't work too well on my hair because it didn't get hot enough...mine is a Paul Mitchell and it gets up to 400 degrees. Also make sure you blow dry it completely first. And you may have to go over it more than once. I section my hair and go over every section twice. Good luck!
Reply:Try the sedu hair straightener!





http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_r1...

teeth products

No comments:

Post a Comment