Sunday, July 11, 2010

Pureology and Kerastase....which is better?

I've heard good things about the Pureology and Kerastase shampoos and conditioners.....does anyone use these products? I have extremely dry hair and I have tried a number of products ranging from Biosilk to Redken (both of which were recommended by my stylist) with no luck. It's getting really brittle and dull looking. I blow dry only when I am going outside because it is so cold, and I straighten my hair once or twice a week. It has been colored in the past 2 months also. Which product line would be better for my thirsty hair?

Pureology and Kerastase....which is better?
I like Kerastase however they only sell to a few select salons. Have you tried putting some Silk Infusion from Chi on your hair before it dries? That is another very good product for you. It looks like an oil, comes in a plastic silver bottle with a red cap and writing. Put a dab into your palms and go over your hair with it. A drop goes a long long way.
Reply:Kerastase is way better.

dental dam

No comments:

Post a Comment